Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Acres...


One of my absolute favorite places that we have discovered here is Happy Acres Farms. It's about 30-45 minutes away, and totally worth the drive! When you drive up you see the cutest dogs, and a field full of goats, mini horses, and even a llama and a calf! The owner is so sweet and crazy and definitely encourages you to explore. They have bins full of peanuts that you can feed the animals too (as you can see from the pics, my dad and I may have enjoyed that part more than the school children with us!). They also sell goat milk products... which means cheese tasting! Yes, you can sample all their cheeses and goat milk ice cream, completely free (although it's hard to walk away without buying anything... I bought lotion and lip gloss)! It's so tasty and fun and I cannot wait to go back!






1 comments:

{shell} said...

i'm pretty sure they MADE this place just for you!!!!

Post a Comment