Sunday, June 13, 2010

Why I'm Here

I just wanted to give a quick background explanation to why moving to the central coast was an accidental adventure. My parents and I had been happily living in Orange County, CA when my dad was laid off. He worked temporarily at our church, but was always looking for something permanent. At that time, I was working at a credit union that was getting ready to make some major changes. Knowing that a move was possible for my parents at any time, I obviously began thinking of what I would do. God made the decision easy for me. I was laid off from the credit union less than 2 weeks before my dad accepted a full time job in Pismo Beach. We made the decision as a family to move up, and we have just started this adventure! I wanted to keep a record of the whole moving process this time. I can't wait to see where God takes us. We are clueless right now - but very excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment