Thursday, October 14, 2010

Small Town Charm...

A few nights ago I hung out with a new friend (she's so fun!), and she showed me some awesome places in this area. We started the day off with coffee at Andreini's. It is my absolute favorite place for a beverage. I got the apple pie chai tea, and my friend got pumpkin hot chocolate (told you she was fun!).

After coffee, she said we were going to a movie at Fair Oaks theater (which meant nothing to me). It was a DARLING old school theater. The type that only shows one movie at a time and has that cute awning! I was trying to find a parking spot and could only find a gravel lot... So I parked there anyway, but asked if it was ok to park there (it seemed so wrong!). My friend started busting up and said, "Welcome to small town living!"


We saw You Again and it was pretty cute. Betty White should have been in it more, but it was a super fun chick flick. I'm loving meeting new people and finding all these places that only locals know about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment