Friday, November 5, 2010

Southern California Trip...

I've spent the last week down in Orange County! We were just supposed to be down for a long weekend, but our trip kept getting extended - which I was totally fine with because it meant I got to see more people!

Thursday night I was able to do lunch & Pedi's with Val, followed by Starbucks/Target with Sarah & Deb! I love spending time with these girls... They are so much fun!

Then I headed to San Clemente with Shell & Kenz! We had the ultimate relaxing weekend! We watched great TV, had great meals, learned how to carve pumpkins & made caramel apples! Did I mention we listened to Taylor Swift over & over!

Finally, I got to go to Disneyland with Jeanna! It was hot, but so fun! We managed to laugh the entire time & embarrass each other greatly!

I also was able to do some shopping (yay anthro!), see my cousin Greg, and have breakfast & leisure world time with aunts, uncles, great aunts, 2nd cousins, and friends! It was so refreshing & exhausting at the same time... Can't wait for my next trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment